Ottawa Area Links
- Walking Score! All you need to know about the area you are thinking of moving into
- Ottawa Kiosk – All you want to know about Ottawa : business, arts, special events etc…
- The Ottawa Citizen
- The Hill Times
- University of Ottawa
- Carleton University
- City of Ottawa (includes former City of Gloucester, City of Cumberland, City of Kanata, City of Nepean, City of Vanier, Village of Rockliffe and old City of Ottawa)
- The Association of Municipalities of Ontario (AMO)
- Federation of Canadian Municipalities
- Weather Network Ottawa’s weather
- OC Transpo Ottawa’s public transit information
- Ottawa Airport
- Ottawa Golf
- Ottawa Light Rail Transit Program (LRT)
- Ottawa Tourism
- Ottawa Neighbourhood Study
Hotels & Furnished Suites
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ottawa East – Orleans
- Choice Hotel Canada
- Les Suites
- Holiday Inn Select Hotel & Suites Kanata
- Terrasses Gabrielle
- Suite Dreams
- 341 Maclaren – Furnished Apartments
- The Business Inn
- Ottawa-Carleton District School Board (OCDSB)
- French Language Public School Board (CEPEO)
- Ottawa Catholic School Board (OCSB)
- French Language Catholic School Board of Eastern Ontario (Central and Western Division – CECCE)
- Canadian Association of Independent Schools
- OCDSB School locator
- OCSB School locator
- CEPEO- localiser votre école
- CECCE- localiser votre école
- RANKING by the Fraser Institute
Real Estate Links
Royal LePage Canada is a national web site linking together the various Royal LePage agents and listings across Canada. Take the time to visit the ‘Virtual Reality’ section of the site in order to take a virtual tour of a house!
Ottawa Real Estate Board is a site you must visit to obtain complete information about the real estate industry in Ottawa-Carleton. Go online and search the MLS® directory!
Realtor®.ca to look at Multiple Listing Services for listings across Canada.
First Time buyers Rebate on Land Transfer Tax: Visit http://www.FirstHomeRebate.ca to view video.
Land Transfer tax info and Calculations: http://www.fin.gov.on.ca/en/tax/ltt/
Comparing Rent vs Buy: Read more…http://tinyurl.com/yakcau49
General Interest – Video Series
Lynn Chevrier, Mortgage Agent
Licence Number: M11000282
1803 St. Joseph Blvd. Ottawa, ON K1C 6E7
“Each office is independently owned and operated”
Whether you are looking to purchase a home, renew, refinance your mortgage or purchase a second home, I can help you find the right solution for your current financial situation.
- I have over 20 years of sales experience and I have worked within the financial industry for over 10 years, during this time I have received several prestigious awards.
- I am committed to providing a bilingual, professional, efficient service adapted to meet your personal requirements. My hard work, dedication and commitment ensures that clients can count on me.
- I offer a no cost, no obligation pre-approval process.
- I will listen to your needs then recommend a variety of loan solutions designed to satisfy your specific goals and unique requirement.
Dominion Lending Centre has access to the very best products and rates available across Canada.
In closing, here are a few testimonials (click here) which helps demonstrate my client’s satisfaction in helping them find the perfect solution.
Via Rail operates trains in all regions of Canada over a network spanning the country from the Atlantic to the Pacific, and from the Great Lakes to Hudson Bay.
Rent Canada: Various rental options across Canada
Helping with Furniture: Accepting donations of furniture for those in needs
Other Links of Interest
For more information on the EcoEnergy Retrofit Rebate program visit the following sites:
- Ontario Ministry of Energy Web site at: www.energy.gov.on.ca and click on the Rebate update
Various Community Associations in the Ottawa Region
- Fallingbrook Community Association
- Queenswood Heights Community Association
- Blackburn Hamlet Community Association
- Old Ottawa South Community Association
- Westboro Beach Community Association
- Barrhaven Community Association
- Federation of Citizens’ Associations of Canada (to access other community associations)
Looking for childcare in the Ottawa Area? Try the links below; it may be a good place to start.