Beautifully upgraded and spacious 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms family home located within walking distance to several parks and schools: Millenium Park with splashpad, Provence Park, Montmere Park, Francois Dupuis Recreation Centre, Avalon Public School, St Theresa Catholic School, French Public Elementary School Des Sentiers, French Catholic Elementary School La Decouverte, French Public High School Gisele Lalonde and French Catholic High School Beatrice-Desloges. You can also walk to Starbucks, Tim’s, supermarkets and restaurants at Trim Rd and Innes Rd. The home is also a short drive to the future Trim Road LRT station.
The Francois Dupuis Recreation Centre offers (from their website): Two beautiful pools: a 25-metre 6 lane pool and a leisure pool, both with ramp entry for easy access plus a dry sauna. Jennifer Stead’s artwork, Water, runs along the pool viewing area. Fitness and Cardio centre equipped with the latest technology, including a NuStep machine. A variety of programs for everyone in the family in three multipurpose rooms.
Features and upgrades:
- The popular Addison model, built by Phoenix Homes in 2007 offering nearly 2000 square feet of living space above grade.
- Wide driveway and Interlock pathway leading to inviting covered porch.
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, double car garage
- Hardwood, vinyl plank flooring and ceramic throughout (carpet in stairs). 9 feet ceiling on main floor.
- Spacious tiled foyer with large closet, functional kick plate for central vacuum and inside entry to garage.
- Living room and adjacent formal dining room, both featuring hardwood floors and large windows. Elegant columns as you walk in the living room.
- Updated main floor powder room with dual flush toilet and pedestal sink.
- Beautiful kitchen with dark cabinets, granite countertops, raised breakfast bar (with room to sit 4), pot lights, gas range, kick plate for central vacuum, and all GE high end appliances included. Eat-in area with patio door to rear deck/backyard.
- Kitchen is open to family room, perfect to entertain family and friends. Family room offers an impressive cathedral ceiling, large window and a cozy gas fireplace with oak mantle.
- The laundry room is conveniently located a few steps down the main level and is complete with side-by-side washer and dryer with storage pedestals and upper storage cabinets.
- Large window in staircase to upper level for abundant natural light. Elegant oak railing.
- Newly installed high quality vinyl plank flooring in all bedrooms and upper-level hallway.
- The upper level offers the master suite with large windows and vaulted ceiling, a very large 4-piece ensuite with roman bathtub, dual flush toilet, a walk-in glass shower and a large vanity.
- The 2 additional bedrooms are very spacious and offer ample closet space.
- The updated family bath (new ceramic flooring, vanity, toilet and fixtures) and linen closet complete the upper level.
- The basement is divided in two main areas: 1. the utility/storage room with plenty of shelves and a utility tub with cabinets/counter. 2. the very large recreation room with TV, gym, games, and office area. There is also a super convenient pull storage on wheels for under the stairs storage and a gas connection for future fireplace.
- Great west exposed yard! Multi-level entertainment size deck (that has been freshly stained) with gazebo, natural gas BBQ hook up, storage shed, maintenance-free PVC fence, and beautiful perennials all around.
- The AC and furnace have been recently serviced.
- Recent updates include the basement, the powder room, pot lights in the kitchen, family bathroom upstairs, vinyl plank flooring upstairs, and the deck.
- Move in and enjoy!