Beautifully upgraded and spacious 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms family home located within walking distance to many parks and schools: Portobello Park with splashpad, Scala Park, Francois Dupuis Recreation Centre, Avalon Public School, St Theresa Catholic School, French Public Elementary school – Des Sentiers, French Catholic Elementary school on Scala, and short drive to other schools and amenities off Tenth Line and Innes
The pathway behind this home leads to Avalon Public school and to Staples/Metro and all stores and restaurants at Tenth Line and Innes
Francois Dupuis Recreation Centre offers (from their website): Two beautiful pools: a 25-metre 6 lane pool and a leisure pool, both with ramp entry for easy access plus a dry sauna. Jennifer Stead’s artwork, Water, runs along the pool viewing area. Fitness and Cardio centre equipped with the latest technology, including a NuStep machine. A variety of programs for everyone in the family in three multipurpose rooms.
Features & Upgrades: Check out this incredible list of features and upgrades!
Location Location Location!
- Great Minto layout, built in 2003 (approx.) offering 4 large bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- Full brick on façade
- Rare elevation that combines elegance in design inside and outside, on both the main and upper levels
- Welcoming foyer with closet, convenient powder room and inside entry to double car garage
- Upgraded lighting/chandeliers throughout most of the home
- Brazilian Cherry hardwood and granite flooring throughout main level. Oak hardwood in all bedrooms and upper-level hallway including staircase
- 9 ft ceiling on the main level
- Chef kitchen featuring high end Jenn Air appliances, birch cabinets with ample storage, under cabinet lighting, elegant backsplash, extra-large sink, granite countertops, over the sink window, custom hood fan complete with a custom center island (6X2 approx.) with storage cabinets and pots and pans drawers.
- Open concept, very spacious family room/breakfast area/kitchen spanning the back – ideal for gathering friends and family. All leading to the entertainment sized deck (16X30). Gas fireplace in family room with 2 large windows
- California shutters in family room and patio door
- Spacious formal living and dining rooms with elegant crown moldings
- Hardwood staircase with stunning banister leading to the upper level
- On the upper floor you will find 4 spacious bedrooms
- The master suite features a vaulted ceiling at the window, its own 4-piece ensuite with roman tub and separate shower (with rain shower head/caddy) as well as a large walk in closet
- The 3 other very spacious bedrooms each offer ample closet space with double closet doors, and one of the bedrooms features a vaulted ceiling at the window with stylish half moon window replaced in 2020
- Family 4-piece bathroom with linen closet in hallway and upgraded oversized rain shower head and caddy
- Efficient but wide upper level hallway features a Laundry area with double doors and Maytag front loaders
- Basement is unfinished and offers an easy to finish layout: A future recreation room with 2 oversized windows. The main area is over 37 feet long by 13 feet wide with an 8 1/2 ft clearance in most of the future rec room area
- Basement also features a rough in for a 3-piece bathroom, a utility tub and a huge storage area
- Backyard is wide and private with a treed pathway at the back, providing extra distance to neighbors behind. In addition to the entertainment size deck with natural gas BBQ hookup, there is a maintenance-free PVC fence with convenient gates on both sides of the home
- On the right side of the house, an attractive stepping stone walkway leads you to the backyard
- Front yard is meticulously manicured with a perennial garden, interlock walkway and large tree providing shade and privacy
- Shingles (2014)
- Deck (2015)
- Landscaping including front interlock patio (2016)
- Garage door (2017)
- Verdon feature window with half-moon in front bedroom (2020 – with 25 years transferable warranty)
- Bell Fibe to the home (2021)