Custom built (2003) home located near quaint Cumberland Village with its Museum, Bakery/Coffee shop, Cumberland Lamplighter Newsletter, Da Artesti (studio-gallery), Cumberland Walking/ski trails, Cumberland Farmer’s market, Recreation Centre, |Ferry access to the Gatineau’s, and so much more. Visit cumberlandvillage.ca
Features & Upgrades:
- Located in a most private location towards the top of the hill on 1.63 acre lot (approx.)
- Stone pathway completed in 2019
- Welcoming foyer on ceramic floor
- Dramatic 9 foot ceiling on the main level plus vaulted ceiling in the living room
- Entertainment sized living and dining room open concept
- Dream Chef kitchen with modern stainless steel hood fan, custom made cabinetry by Laurysen and quartz countertop. Bright dining area with picturesque view from each window
- The dining area leads to a cozy sunroom to enjoy all year round
- .Loads of elegant pantry space in the dining area
- Bathrooms feature quartz countertop
- Hardwood floors and ceramic floors on main level
- Large den close to the front door, ideal for home office or as a flex room for your specific family needs
- Upgraded pot lighting in the living, kitchen and bedrooms
- Total of 3 ½ bathrooms to meet all your family needs
- This 3 bedroom bungalow features two bedrooms on one side on the main floor with its own bathroom and the master private suite at the other end
- The master suite features its own luxury ensuite with Victoria Albert volcanic limestone bathtub and sink. Marvel at this awesome walk in shower!
- Main floor powder room/laundry room conveniently located on the main floor.
- Inside access to the garage with ample closet space. Ceramic hallway
- Easy access to the basement from the inside garage door
- Hardwood staircase to the basement
- Basement offers walk out, bright and so convenient. The main room at this level is a large recreation room complete with a gas stove. You will also find a large exercise room, storage space with custom made cupboards galore, Executive dream walk-in closet for all your off season clothing and more, a large bright workshop…a handyman’s paradise!
- Deep driveway to accommodate all your needs plus a side driveway to ease access to the backyard
- Shingles replaced in 2017. Quality installation with 6 ft of Ice shield, 40 year shingles and Drip edge for ease of maintenance
- New home water filtration system and well pump (2017)
- New Septic system is being installed in 2019 – to be completed by end of June at latest-weather permitted. NOTE : 2 front trees need to be removed as per contractor and front lawn will be raised slightly from its current level where the system will be located
- Enjoy the idyllic lifestyle with inground pool and tree line nature setting, your own fire pit and gazebo, not to mention stamped concrete patio and 2 sheds
- Heated Salt Water Pool, professionally installed by Campbell Pool in 2011. Enjoy the Hot tub with Water fall into the pool, protected by elegant Iron fencing. Professionally Closed and opened every year by Campbell Pool.