Services we offer buyers
If you like the information found in this site, you will enjoy the complete personalized service we offer. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be pleased to assist you.
Comprehensive first consultation covering:
- Detailed costs to buy and net equity on your current home (as applicable)
- Agency – contracting with an agent as a buyer
- Discuss process and strategies to take you from your current location to your new location (in-town / out of town / abroad)
- Selection of homes – Scheduling and organizing
The consultation is adjusted with emphasis on areas of interest to you:
- Information on various topics of interest to you
- Market conditions
- Cost of living
- Community services and schools list
- Complete relocation package – including maps and public transportation
Other things that distinguishes us from other real estate professionals:
- Purchaser Agency Agreement available: full written disclosure statement, find and disclose all pertinent information on the prospective property, prepare a comparative market analysis on the prospective property, suggestion on the offer procedure and strategy to negotiate terms and conditions beneficial to you. We keep your information confidential while promoting your interest.
- Broad experience with DND, RCMP, Government, Private sector and Foreign Affairs relocation
- Preparation of all showings on properties of all broker companies
- Internet links and telephone numbers of useful services
- Reports on buyer financial assistance programs, mistakes often made when buying
- List of styles of homes, with descriptions
- Move checklists (local / out of town / abroad)
- We can assist you with your change of addresses
- Willingness to take the time to answer all your questions
- Database of lawyers, appraisers, home inspectors and financial institutions and other resource persons to assist you in your move
- Buying New Construction – helping you understand your purchase
- Buying a Condominium – helping you understand the process
- In depth knowledge of the greater Ottawa market area
- List of related expense: lawyer’s fees and legal disbursement, land transfer tax, appraisal fee, C.M.H.C. Insurable premium
- Support in other aspects of your move: schools, community services, babysitting, hotels, etc.
- LB Home’s personal administrative support staff available to you weekdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. to facilitate communication.