Welcome home to 6244 Eastport Drive. Nestled in an enclave of executive homes, Eastport Cove, it sits on a rarely offered ravine lot. This executive residence featuring over 4,000 square feet of above-grade living space, is suited for the most lavish lifestyle. Make this your forever home today
Features & Upgrades:
- Newbury Port model, built by reputable Woodlea Homes, featuring 4+1 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Bright home with lots of windows boasting with natural light.
- Sitting on rarely offered large lot (approx. 50 ft X 185ft Irregular), backing onto the ravine.
- 4,167 sq ft of executive living space (above ground – source: MPAC). Pristine hardwood flooring throughout the main floor.
- Spacious and impressive foyer with dramatic hardwood staircase is open to the second level. A large skylight above the main stairway provides lots of natural light.
- Functional traditional floor plan offers large rooms, perfect for large families or entertaining alike.
- Enjoy the large formal living and dining rooms with inlay hardwood flooring.
- Breathtaking family room, open to the upper floor, with double-sided gas fireplace, two seating areas, patio door and windows spanning the full height for maximum natural light.
- Oak kitchen offers lots of working space and island. Sleek granite countertop, newer appliances and eat-in area, open to the family room.
- Family room and kitchen have patio doors, overlooking the yard and for easy access to the back deck.
- Main floor office with inlay hardwood ideally located in the centre of the home.
- Main floor mud/laundry room with direct access to the side yard and double car garage.
- Elegant wide upstairs hallway leading to 4 generous bedrooms.
- Bright and spacious master retreat features seating area, 2 walk-in closets and a 4-piece ensuite with Jaccuzi tub and double vanity.
- 3 additional large bedrooms and 2 other full bathrooms complete the second level. One bedroom has its own full ensuite, and make-up/desk area. The other two bedrooms have their private access to another full bathroom. Privacy galore for all your family. Perfect for multigeneration or long-term guests.
- Fully finished basement featuring a large recreation room, a bedroom, a full bathroom, large mechanical/workshop area and additional storage closet.
- The rear yard…An oasis of peace and an ideal place to entertain! Enjoy the peaceful setting, backing onto ravine and the wooded area, the large 2-tier cedar deck with plenty of seating and a natural gas hook-up for BBQ. Keep the grounds green with a routinely maintained irrigation system.
- See https://youtu.be/fJgG-PBM5G4 for home and aerial view of this amazing property.
- Appliances (2005-2006)
- Furnace, AC, Humidifier and Heat Pump (2005-2006)
- Skylight and surrounding shingles (2015)
- Front Steps (2010)
- Roof (2005)
- Hot Water Tank (2016)
- New Side Deck and Back Cedar Deck (2016)