Welcome home to 234 Deerfox Drive. This 4 bedrooms and 3 baths semi-detached home boast will natural light with its south exposure and is steps away from the playground and walking distance to shopping and amenities.
Make this your home today!
Features & Upgrades:
• Built by reputable builder (Tartan Homes) in 2003
• South exposed home, bringing lots of natural light throughout
• Functional kitchen with lots of ceiling-high cabinets and stainless steel appliances, adjacent to the dining room
• Living room with cozy gas fireplace, 2 windows and a door to the backyard
• Main floor sitting room with window that can also be used as office or play area
• Hardwood, Ceramic and Laminate flooring throughout the property (only carpet is in the stairs)
• Large master bedroom with two windows, walk-in and ensuite with separate shower and soaker tub
• 3 other good size bedrooms and a family bath complete the second level
• Basement offers large recreation room, a closed-in room with rough-in for future bath, and the mechanical/Laundry room with plenty of storage space
• Single car garage with inside-entry
• Steps away from the playground (at the end of the street!) and walking distance to shopping and amenities on Strandherd Drive