END UNIT! Your own driveway. Great opportunity to buy a great townhouse at an affordable price, low condo fees. Across from parkland. Park with structure is steps away. Walk to Innes shopping and restaurants. Great place to raise a family or size down.
Features & Upgrades:
- END unit- extra bright with window on south side
- Private laneway and lots of yard: both side and at back with private patio
- 3 bedrooms unit with direct access to the city street
- Faces treed parkland and park with play structures is just steps away!
- Inviting interlock front patio
- Spacious foyer with ceramic flooring
- Kitchen features ample counter space and a pantry
- The adjoining sizeable eat-in area leads to your own private backyard and patio
- Spacious living room with gas fireplace
- Dining is separate yet open – provide ample space for expanded dining space for guests if needed
- Handy powder room away from main living areas
- Updated ceiling fixtures on main level
- Elegant curved staircase with oak railing and spindles
- 3 good sized bedrooms on the 2nd floor
- Full bathroom with separate stand up shower!
- Master suite offers its own private sink with lots of counter space as well as its own separate entrance to the main bathroom
- Huge walk in closet off the master bedroom
- Basement is fully developed and features a large family room with its own gas fireplace, for those cozy fall and winter months
- The basement flooring is laminate throughout the family room/play room
- Great finished laundry room with ample storage/shelving space
- Closet for all your storage needs and utility room complete this level
- Systems updates include: furnace 2001, Hot water tank rental replaced in Feb. 2018, upgraded windows, shingles updated over time & various years, the most recent one being the shingles on the garage.
- Furnace & A/C, serviced in May 2018 and fireplaces were checked in June 2018 by a HVAC contractor
- Home has been freshly painted on main and second floor in 2018 in modern tone
- Dishwasher is new – June 2018
- Updated powder room and partly updated main bathroom
- GREAT VALUE- don’t miss out!
Condo fees: $90 per month- include: insurance and maintenance of common element